Popular posts from this blog
Letter to the Past
Dear Hannah In order to be successful in photography 1, you must put in effort. Effort is so vital to be successful and enjoy this class. Not only must you put in the effort, it's important to take lots and lots of pictures. The reason for this is so that you have a lot of variety to choose from. Also you must be very aware of the content. You have to make sure you're main focal point is the focal point that the viewer is going to see. So to do so you may need to use photoshop to crop or edit something out so then the viewer is focused on what you want them to focus on. The program photoshop is used a lot in this class as well. So it would be a good idea to become familiar with this program and ask lots of questions if you don't know how to do something. Using your time wisely during class is also very important. Mr. Klein gives a lot of time to do and complete projects assigned. So do not procrastinate till the last minute, but use class time ...
The Importance of Art
I strongly disagree with quote "Tax dollars should not be wasted on art, music or theater classes in high school. Public high schools should be about training young people to enter the workforce. Period." This quote believes that any form of art should not be taught or promoted in any public high school. Not having any art involved in a public high school is wrong. Art is students being able to be creative and is an outlet for students to express themselves through their art. Art today has such a great impact on the community and culture. Art speaks for people and brings out the cultures and beliefs of many people. Art is especially important to the development of children. Art helps develop and enhance their physical development, fin and gross motor skills. By promoting art, children learn about themselves and learn about others too. It really helps children and adults build a good self-esteem. Art also has a very strong imp...


I think the fear is the fear of getting accepted into the college you want to go to. I really like the image in the background with the overlay of all the colleges over it. I think it was successful at conveying the fear since you can tell there is a sense of being upset. I like how you made the image black and white. I would recommend the phobia being easy to read, because it is really hard to read.
ReplyDeleteI think her fear is fear of not getting into college. I think she was successful in conveying her fear because it shows all the colleges and sad because of not getting into college. i think the black and white filter was a good addition to the picture. She could have changed the color of the name of the fear to make it stand out more.
ReplyDelete1. I think the fear being conveyed in the photo is the fear of not getting accepted into the college of your choice.
ReplyDelete2. Yes, I think the photo is very successful in conveying the fear because of the color differences in the colleges compared to MTC.
3. Love the Ohio State :)
4. I would make the MTC logo bigger just for emphasis
1) Fear of not getting accepted into college
ReplyDelete2) Yes, your photo shows your fear clearly
3) The black and white photo helps convey the fear more, which helped me understand your fear more
4) the color of the word of your fear could've been a little better
i think the fear is from being not accepted in the collage you want to be in and the photo is succesful in conveying that the photo is good by making any other than the logos in black and white effect but i think it will be better if you added something real other just the logos like the photo of the real college
ReplyDelete1) I think the fear is not getting into the college of her choice.
ReplyDelete2) Yes, this photo i very successful because i did not have to think about what it was it was obvious.
3) I like the black and white coloring because it helps tell the story.
4) I would make the MTC logo bigger to add emphasis.