Fears Project



Comments

  1. I think the fear is the fear of getting accepted into the college you want to go to. I really like the image in the background with the overlay of all the colleges over it. I think it was successful at conveying the fear since you can tell there is a sense of being upset. I like how you made the image black and white. I would recommend the phobia being easy to read, because it is really hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her fear is fear of not getting into college. I think she was successful in conveying her fear because it shows all the colleges and sad because of not getting into college. i think the black and white filter was a good addition to the picture. She could have changed the color of the name of the fear to make it stand out more.






    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I think the fear being conveyed in the photo is the fear of not getting accepted into the college of your choice.
    2. Yes, I think the photo is very successful in conveying the fear because of the color differences in the colleges compared to MTC.
    3. Love the Ohio State :)
    4. I would make the MTC logo bigger just for emphasis

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Fear of not getting accepted into college
    2) Yes, your photo shows your fear clearly
    3) The black and white photo helps convey the fear more, which helped me understand your fear more
    4) the color of the word of your fear could've been a little better

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the fear is from being not accepted in the collage you want to be in and the photo is succesful in conveying that the photo is good by making any other than the logos in black and white effect but i think it will be better if you added something real other just the logos like the photo of the real college

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1) I think the fear is not getting into the college of her choice.
    2) Yes, this photo i very successful because i did not have to think about what it was it was obvious.
    3) I like the black and white coloring because it helps tell the story.
    4) I would make the MTC logo bigger to add emphasis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to the Past

Response 2 Gottfried Helnwein